Función Laboral: CMO & Digital
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: New York - New York
The Manager’s primary responsibility is day-to-day account management and driving E-retailer business to deliver on monthly sales objectives. Responsible for partnering directly with buyers, account managers, retailers/spa distributors to develop promotional calendars, CRM programs, and sampling opportunities to further develop the business. Secondary responsibilities include calendar planning and scheduling/deployment of regular social media posts and related reporting. This position reports to a Director with a dotted line to management.
eRetail Account Management
- Strategizes & develops individual promotional support plans for all e-commerce platforms, as well as manage changes throughout the year, ensuring constant communication, input and feedback from management, buyers and vendors.
- Present all new launches to accounts, pulling in cross-functional teams (brand management, education, sales) where necessary.
- Lead and schedule strategic bi-annual and/or quarterly planning meetings, develop customer partnerships through key relationship development, weekly status calls with accounts.
- Develop and monitor brand content, images, product assortments and visual merchandising is up to date for each account.
- Ensure that each account has an adequate plan to reach their yearly sales goal/forecast. Responsible for sales forecast accuracy on each individual account, monthly sales phasing, as well as requesting sell thru reporting.
- Identify prospective pure player & e-retailer platforms and presenting sales opportunity plan to management on quarterly basis. Responsibility includes ownership of entire process, from setting initial meeting, creating pitch deck to account paperwork.
The role includes supporting the Director in the transformation and digitization effort across brands through:
- Social media planning: optimize social media calendar and strategies to drive engagement and reach to meet monthly KPIs.
- Social Media monetization: Elevating and incorporating social content and engagement into eCommerce initiatives and vice versa
- Work closely with brand management team and PR agency to co-manage all partnership, sponsorship, influencer relations from a social media perspective
- Partner with US Marketing team and Global Digital Innovation to ensure that online presence is consistent with brand identity and maximized across new platforms.
Tracking & Reporting
- Responsible for monthly reporting of all e-Retail sales results.
- Responsible for monthly reporting of all social KPIs and analytics to management, CMO, Digital teams.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
- 3-5 years of experience in e-commerce, with customer-centric background and working with pure players and e-retailers
- Sharp analytical skills to monitor sales on weekly basis, with deep Excel proficiency (including pivot tables)
- Individual must be KPI driven with proven ability to plan sales forecast supported by promotional initiatives
- Strong understanding of social media platforms and interest in beauty industry
- Ability to work autonomously, strong organization and planning in fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- SAP proficiency
- Solid written and oral communication skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Travel up to 10%
◄ Vuelva a la lista de empleo