When you love your work and the people you work with, amazing things happen.
Join the #1 Beautytech company and build the future of L’Oréal together!
As a pure player, L’Oréal intends to offer the right product to the right consumer, through different paths. Whether you like to buy your beauty products in supermarkets, pharmacies, hairdressers, perfumeries or even online, L’Oréal will have a various range of products to propose to you.
Before starting … How do our recruitment process look like?
1°/ After applying to the offer by filling in your CV information
2°/ If your CV is selected, you will be invited for an Exploratory Recruitment Interview (individual one). The recruiter you will meet with will be getting to know you better, understand who you are and what are your professional aspirations.
3°/ Finally, if the exploratory interview is positive, you will get an interview with the HRBP! If you are successful, then you will be invited for an interview with the hiring manager.
We´re looking for the next
Grouper Account Manager (DCA)
Key Job Accountabilities
- Under the supervision of the Commercial Director, Contributes to Mancom business vision by sharing channel perspective, risks and opportunities.
- Builds and achieves the channel/group of accounts results: turnover, market share, profit; consolidates, steers budget and P&L.
- Pilots the channel's negotiation and execution by KA team, builds the action plan to implement the Division strategy at channel/group of account level. Allocates resource accordingly, ensures accurate forecasts and adapts plan when needed.
- Monitors a retailer-centric account planning process to reach as much alignment as possible with each client and designs a retailer specific development plan. Builds a compelling story to get retailer buying in. Builds a strong network with key stakeholders at the retailer’s. Facilitates good relations between L’Oréal and Retailers top managements.
- Manages, coaches and develops his/her team and leads multifunctional team work between his teams and other departments. Ensures efficient customer intelligence
L’Oréal we are committed to equal opportunities and growth for all the talent interested in joining our company. We are sure that a diverse work environment in all areas and levels increases innovation and understanding of our business”
To meet L´Oréal´s amazing world, follow us
Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin / Instagram / YouTube