Función del empleo: Retail Field
Tipo de puesto: Fix Term
Tipo de empleo: Part - Time
Localización: UK - England - South-West
País: United Kingdom
Giorgio Armani Beauty Counter Manager
Giorgio Armani Beauty offers a luxurious and sophisticated glamour to both make-up and fragrance. We want to empower women and men by offering an experience of simplicity, quality and honesty with our service as well as our make-up, skincare and award winning fragrance. You will be part of an expert team driving brand awareness and sales for this established Italian brand.
This is an incredible opportunity to develop your already strong business acumen, apply creativity to your business model and as a result drive sales for a prestigious luxury beauty brand. You are a dynamic self-starter and have experience leading and developing a team.
You demonstrate agility and resilience with your proven experience working in a fast-paced retail environment. Passionate about exceptional service you inspire and drive your team to shared success while offering a world class experience for our diverse customer base.
You’ll have the opportunity to attend Giorgio Armani Beauty training and education as well as benefit from L’Oréal learning opportunities so you can development yourself within your role, opening up career paths such as becoming a Deputy Business Manager, Business Manager or Area Manager in the future.
Mission: To lead and to drive the team to achieve store business objectives.
To be successful you have…
· Excellent business acumen including sales analysis, inventory management and organising staffing
· Proven success achieving personal sales targets while leading a team to achieve and exceed their targets
· Develop and coach the team on counter to perform at the best of their ability and work on their personal development
· Experience delivering on counter events as well as the initiative to create events to drive your business in the community and store
· Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
· Embrace digital business tools and be an ambassador for these within your team
· Identify business strengths at store level and use initiative to coordinate with retail and training team for actions to maximise selling opportunities
· Devise retention strategies for the individuals on counter
Working with us, you will be at the heart of our ambition to win over another 1 billion consumers and offer the best in beauty to everyone on the planet. You’ll have the opportunity to learn new skills through our unique training and development programmes, as well as receiving a competitive salary package and excellent benefits, including amazing discounts across the L’Oréal portfolio.