Función del empleo: Digital
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
"Our ambition is to make L’Oréal a Beauty Tech Company" says our CDO Lubomira ROCHET. L’Oréal is in a period of growth in digital and is building a dynamic and multidisplinary teams from different backgrounds to deliver on our exciting mission to accelerate our digital transformation.
L’Oréal, leader in beauty tech operates globally to deliver entirely new concepts that surprise and delight our consumers, and drive our business. We are investing in services that are “augmenting” our consumers experiences with our products (Make Up Genius, connected brush, UV patch etc) and we are building an ecosystem for beauty tech through open innovation.
Are you willing to be part of this exciting adventure? Join us!
- Contribute in planning and development of appropriate customer relationship strategies across channels, in line with brands positioning and objectives, to maximize customer value and drive profitable growth for the business:
- Drive consolidated approach of CRM performance through dashboards and report production and upgrades and provides recommendations based on business review.
- Lead cross channel CRM projects in partnership with DMIs (Directions Marketing Internationales) and regions/countries, managing complexity and multiple department interactions (eCommerce, Retail, Marketing, IT, etc.) such as brand loyalty programs or customer lifecycle program enrichment.
- Provide expertise to support CRM transformation within DMIs, including content delivery, use of data and collaborative contribution to consumer animation
- Support innovation pilots with brands and countries (loyalty programs rollout, real time O2O use cases, AI-based optimizations, new consumer segmentations, content manager with Marketing Cloud and Adobe Campaign… )
- Work closely with regions and countries to collect, share and roll out best practices
- Support countries request on metrics benchmarks to help project scoping and decision making
- Contribute to build guidelines to structure CRM contribution to every customer driven project (Data acquisition, loyalty program, satisfaction measurement, performance measurement…)
- Ensure corporate recommendations and guidelines application in day to day activities and early stage of every data project (alignment with data privacy requirements, group solutions, digital acceleration, cross brand activations …)
- Participate in CRM evangelization and upskilling among digital, retail, marketing communities
- Around 5 years in CRM project management
- Highly business-driven in both mindset and actions
- Experience in customer acquisition and retention strategies
- Experience in CRM programs implementation at international level
- Experience in CRM tech ecosystem and multichannel integrated environment
- Experience in international environment
- Capability to convince and drive project teams on one single direction
- Recommended background in Beauty industry, Luxury Fashion or Selective Premium Retail
- Understanding of CRM business in a multichannel environment (retail & e-commerce)
- Strong analytics skills serving brand and consumer understanding
- Ability to interact with multiple business and IT stakeholders
- Strong drive, project management skills, action oriented mindset (thinker & doer), good communication skills
◄ Volver a lista de empleos