The Director, Global Digital Activation develops and executes the Digital Marketing strategy to reach Brand Awareness and Conversion objectives at a global level. Ensures Marketing, Communication and Digital converge towards developing the consumer engagement and loyalty. Responsible for the strategic development of all content within the digital media touchpoints.
- Defines long-term digital media strategy for each franchise by identifying key objectives and business context
- Ensures all digital marketing activity is consistent with the brand sense of purpose and place consumer insights at the heart of our marketing & business model
- Defines annual campaign calendar for launches, promotions and always on & ensures the right level of support for each, consistent with global marketing strategy
- Creates the digital activation plans in collaboration with the Marketing team and Content Manager
- Analyzed performance and adoption rates of digital media campaigns/sharing insights and best practice to marketing team, communication team, countries and CDO team
- Works closely with creative and media agencies to develop new formats to integrate within IMCs and Digital Content production
- Works in close collaboration with LUSA CMO team, Corporate and Luxe Division CDO teams to stay on top of Digital technics, best practices, dos and don’ts
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, digital and media partners
Successful employee should be adaptable in using their organizational skills to prioritize tasks and opportunistic in taking ownership of various projects. Have the urgency to anticipate busy schedules and teamwork to communicate with other members of the department/store to complete assignments on time and accurately. Possess openness in their problem solving and integrity in their research to effectively address the needs of the company. Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established by the company from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
Director, Global Digital Activation must be able to demonstrate:
- Entrepreneurial spirit, attention to detail, customer-service orientated, and creativity in problem-solving.
- Strong knowledge of current digital trends, strategies, and techniques
- Familiar with executive level reporting and communication. Able to clearly communicate digital concepts to an audience with a wide variation in digital experience
- Ability to partner with internal and external groups to execute campaigns and produce results in all areas of responsibility
- Demonstrated knowledge of CRM segmentation, offer management, campaign management, data mining, database marketing, direct marketing, email marketing, and interactive marketing
- Experience managing digital budgets and understanding of financial norms.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS OR REQUIREMENTS
- May occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
Education/Experience/ Licenses or Certificates
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Beauty industry experience preferred
- 5 to 7 years of progressive experience managing a high volume business-to-consumer Digital site
- Experience working with global markets
- Microsoft Office
- Google Analytics
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.