Función del empleo: Sales & Business Development
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: Ho Chi Minh City
Main responsibilities, deliverables and contribution of this job to L’Oreal VN
- Under the supervision of Head of Offline Sales, build the joint business plan with the account(s). Define the channel strategy and RTM model thru deep understanding of channel/ customer, sharing account perspective, risks and opportunities.
- Build, accurately forecasts and achieve the account (s) results: turnover, market share, profit. Plan all growth drivers accordingly.
- Prepare and lead the Account (s) negotiations, escalating when relevant. Build the action plan to implement the Division and channel strategy. Ensure it execution and tracking down to store level and sell out. Suggest plan adaptation when needed.
- Act as the expert of his/ her account to feed a retailer-centric account planning process, to ensure as much alignment as possible
- Builds a retailer specific development plan, and a compelling story to get retailer buying in. Build a deep customer intelligence and strong network with key stakeholders at the retailer’s.
- Work closely with other departments (Supply, Catman, finance, marketing) Connect Account key stakeholder of all functions with their L’Oréal counterpart. Ensure the consistency of L’Oréal voices when speaking to the retailer.
- Recruits, develops and manage his/her teams.
Most important qualifications, background and experience:
- Strong communication and presentation skills (in both Vietnamese & English)
- Good skills in Microsoft Office, mainly Excel, Word, Power Point and Microsoft Outlook.
- Sales and goals oriented personality
- Entrepreunership/ innovator/ intergrator
- Can-do attitude
- Ability to work under high pressure
◄ Volver a lista de empleos