Función Laboral: Investigación
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ready to be a Group Leader, driving a team towards the innovations that will change the tomorrow of Haircolor products? If so, we want you to join L’Oréal Research & Innovation Japan.
3 things you must know about L’Oréal Research & Innovation
Why join us?
You will be responsible for the development to commercialization of all applicable cosmetic products within hair color. You will be in charge of product development, technical support, project management, and communication. You will be planning and supervising technical staff in developing new products, and control existing ones. You will be interfacing with support functions such as quality control, manufacturing and marketing as necessary.
In a nutshell, we can assure that you will never die of boredom!
When not dealing with product development tasks, you will be supervising junior staff members, and helping them to develop their skills and experience.
Last but not least, you will be at the heart of the innovation process, and will be providing a steady and rapid flow of new technologies and prototypes to meet our consumers’ current and future needs.
• Advanced scientific knowledge (PhD Formulation) in hair color formulations and hair science.
• First management experience (2-4 ppl)
• Knowledge of the English language (written and verbal)
• Advanced knowledge of applicable IT and R&I laboratory systems
• Knowledge of product innovation and development
• Familiarity with technical and regulatory affairs related to category/brand
And you also have….
• Ability to work within internal network and cross-disciplinary scientific backgrounds
• Analytical, problem solving, and project management skills