Función del empleo: Human Resources
Tipo de puesto: Internship
Tipo de empleo: Part - Time
Are you passionate about people? Do you like analytical tasks?
Then this is your opportunity to join L'Oréal Human Resources Department!
At L'Oreal, we make the best of cosmetics available to people around the world. Our brands are distributed across 150 countries in a great number of channels.
Be a part of our 88,000+ employees and join L'Oréal as a Human Resources Intern.You will…
- Participate in HR objectives, aiming to acquire skills with a view to future responsibilities, and participate in the operations of the general HR division.
- Contribute to the implementation of one or several HR projects (support, communication, methodology, etc.).
- Monitor the unit's HR indicators and draft studies requested.
- Participate in departmental activities (meetings, conferences, projects, etc.).
- Coordinate the various players involved.
- You must be an enrolled 4-year degree college student graduating between November 2023 – Summer 2024
- You must be pursuing a bachelor’s degree with a GPA of 3.0 or higher – preferred degrees include Administration, Business, Engineering, Human Resources or related careers
- Proficient English communication skills (written & verbal)
- No experience required, you just need to be eager to learn.
- You thrive in a fast paced environment and can manage multiple projects simultaneously
- You are resourceful and can successfully move a project forward being given vague or new tasks
- You are able to work both collaboratively on group initiatives and autonomously on individual projects
- You have strong attention to detail analytically and are result oriented
- Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
- Respectful. Whether you’re talking to our CEO or a salon owner round the block, you treat everyone the same.
- A Critical Thinker. You're able to identify, analyse and solve strategically day-to-day problems.
- One of the gang. Even if you’re Superman or Wonder Woman, you recognise that teams are the real heroes. And so do we.
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas.
◄ Volver a lista de empleos