Implement the Group's recruitment policy in order to identify, select, integrate, and build loyalty among the best candidates, developing L’Oréal's attractiveness.
- Deploy the recruitment and integration policy for new associates according to strategy and ensure proper implementation (L’Oréal skills, selection criteria, potential, diversity, ethics, and regulations).
- Anticipate the professional needs of organizations and define profiles in consultation with managers.
- Attract, identify and recruit the best potential in adherence with L’Oréal's values and ethics.
- Ensure a high-quality candidate experience and take care of follow-ups alongside managers, adapting recruitment processes in order to ensure effectiveness.
- Innovate around sourcing methods and anticipate skills profiles in a manner that is coherent with L’Oréal's development, in order to build a talent pool across all areas, in particular through a digital presence.
- Develop L’Oréal's Employer Brand (EVP) by defining a communication plan and targeting partners in order to attract the best profiles; establish solid partnerships with higher education institutions and design attractive presentation tools in order to strengthen L’Oréal's attractiveness; represent the company at events linked to recruitment.
- Build high-quality partnerships with recruitment service providers.
- Be aware of topics linked to recruitment and translate these into L’Oréal's recruitment strategy.
Professional & Technical Competencies
OPERATIONAL MASTER - Builds and promotes efficient methodology
- Performs needs assessment
- Drives recruitment process
- Masters recruitment tools and data
CANDIDATE CHAMPION - Establishes a trusting and effective
- Improves the candidate experience
- Leads in-depth interviews
- Recruits a diverse team of talents
CHANGE AMBASSADOR - Anticipates and facilitates change
- Embodies and promotes L’Oréal’s Employee Value Proposition
- Leverages digital sourcing and recruitment innovation
- Promotes strong community mindset
TRUSTED ADVISOR TO THE BUSINESS - Delivers talent to the business
- Provides thorough market intelligence
- Anticipates business needs
- Advises and challenges business stakeholders