Función del empleo: Finance & Controlling
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Head of Corporate Intelligence
Our aim is to procure and promote actionable strategic insights, at a corporate level, to nourish the decision making of the Executive Committee. L’Oréal is now ranked 49th among the world’s largest companies in terms of market capitalisation.
The mission of a the Head of Corporate Intelligence will be to
Source and analyze data, to extract and communicate insights that will inform the Group’s strategic thinking. Scope will include the analysis and quantitate study of socio-demographics and other macroeconomic factors having an impact on the beauty business, competition, M&A scenarios, as well as wider market opportunities and risks.
The key areas of responsibility will be
- Culling information from various data streams (analyst notes, competitor data, market data etc)
- Identification of new methodologies to improve insight generation (data scraping, modelling..)
- Generation of actionable insights
- Preparation and presentation of reports and analyses to the Executive Committee
- Supporting the development of the Group’s Financial Communication
- 5-10 years experience in a relevant field (consulting, investment banking, economics…)
- Strong data processing skills; used to working with data from multiple sources
- Strong analytical, organizational and forecasting skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Good networker able to work with multiple stakeholders
◄ Volver a lista de empleos