Función Laboral: Recursos Humanos
Tipo de contrato: Media Jornada
Ubicación: Arkansas - North Little Rock
Come and be a part of the exciting and dynamic world of L'Oréal USA as a Human Resources (HR) Intern! We are currently looking for a 3-month administrative intern to work with our HR Manager in the North Little Rock, Arkansas Distribution Center. This extraordinary paid internship opportunity requires a candidate which is currently in their senior year of college or has graduated with a degree within the last 12 months and is able to work up to 20 hours per week. This internship will provide an opportunity to build a foundational knowledge in HR and learn the beauty industry. If you love people, are passionate about beauty and possess an entrepreneurial spirit, this is the role for you!
Tasks and Responsibilities
• Attract & Retain
• Assist with On-boarding/New hire Orientation/ Red Carpet Link
• Coordinate pre-employment procedures with vendor for background checks and drug screens
• Assist with Campus Recruitment
• Support filling temporary positions as needed
Training & Development
• Assist with the development of and facilitation of Training Programs & Team Building activities
•Interface with Payroll, HR Service Center, Benefits and other support departments to provide guidance for employees
•Assist in coordinating Employee Activities: Bring Your Child To Work Day (BYCTWD), Volunteer Day, Blood Drive etc. for the facility
•Assist with worker's compensation; FMLA; short term disability, etc. and related claims
• Data Integrity
• Support a comprehensive review of records retention including I-9’s, terminations and job files compliant for AAP to ensure documentation in accordance with State & Federal requirements
• Update personnel activity into the PRISM system (workflows, requisitions, terminations etc.)
• Process invoices and maintains department budget records using SAP
• Assist with preparation of monthly HR reports using Org Plus for organizational charts, Business Objects for other reporting such as MAP tracking, etc.
This summary describes the general nature of work to be performed and is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of an incumbent in this position.
This position is NON-EXEMPT under FLSA, and is eligible for straight time up to 40 hours and overtime paid in accordance with FLSA regulations after working 40 hours in a weekly period.