Función Laboral: Recursos Humanos
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: Florida - St. Petersburg
SalonCentric, a subsidiary of L’Oréal USA, is the premiere distributor in the United States of salon professional products. Through its hundreds of stores, national field sales force and sub-distribution network, SalonCentric promotes the finest professional beauty brands and educates stylists on the latest products and trends.
Title: Manager – Human Resources, SalonCentric National Operating Ctr
Reports To: NOC Director – HR
Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
As a business partner, the Human Resources Manager is responsible for driving people and culture initiatives to positively impact productivity, site and individual performance and employee retention and development for an assigned client group. Supports the HR Director in the execution of overall strategies for the St Petersburg National Operating Center (NOC). Participates in the creation of HR programs and strategies to improve employee relations, performance and compensation management, attracting and retaining talent, training and development and the timely execution of corporate initiatives. This person delivers superior customer service using a high touch approach and frequent visibility with employees to create trust and build relationships, acting simultaneously as an employee advocate and business partner with site leadership.
Key Job Accountabilities:
The Human Resources Manager functions as a generalist touching all aspects of Human Resources that includes but is not limited to the following for its assigned client groups:
· Manages all recruitment activity including candidate outreach, sourcing, interviewing, selection, and onboarding
· Ensures timely communication for new and existing employee programs, policy and process updates.
· Manage employee onboarding and retention programs and propose learning and development initiatives that contribute to the achievement of business goals and organizational effectiveness.
· Participate in the formal talent assessment and review process including identification of key talent, succession planning and leadership development.
· Provide best in class internal customer service to the NOC population by making frequent visits around the facility and being accessible to employees.
Meets regularly with employee’s one on one or in small groups to identify trends and employee engagement in order to recommend culture building strategies.
· Coach and support leaders and employees through performance issues up to and including termination decisions.
· Drive employee engagement and influence culture through observation, assessment and recommendations to leaders and organization.
· Leads and facilitates succession and talent planning, performance review process and annual salary planning process for assigned functional groups.
· Present and facilitate trainings, focus groups and informational meetings to employee population as needed.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred.
· 5-7 year’s previous HR experience required
· Is well versed in Federal and state laws
Ability to meet deadlines while maintaining accuracy
· Project management experience
· Recruiting background essential with proven experience using varied sourcing techniques and technology required. Experience with Linked In and social media highly desirable
· Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook,
· Experience working with various HR systems including, HR information systems and applicant tracking system, preferred.
· Excellent communications skills (oral and written), strong professional judgment and sound decision-making skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to achieve focused results
· Excellent organizational skills and the ability to successfully handle multiple concurrent tasks/assignments simultaneously
· Ability to interface effectively with every level of the organization
· Must possess strong analytical and problem solving skills, business acumen, and customer service orientation.
· Demonstrated ability to professionally deal with confidential matters a must
· Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment