Función del empleo: Supply Chain
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Are you a meticulous planner who aspire to work closely with the business?
Then joining L'Oreal Demand Planner team might be the opportunity that you've been looking for!
Now we are looking for a dynamic and agile person to work as Demand Planner Manager
Ensure sales forecasts accuracy and the building of turnover through the piloting of the sales forecast process
- Be responsible for the catalog management and contribute to its rationalization
- Manage the sales forecast quality
- Manage the global monthly sales forecast process
- Build the baseline forecast
- Challenge and consolidate the promotions and launches sales forecast project by the sales and marketing teams
- Ensure the global sales forecast consistency. through building of a consensus between the commercial forecast, the financial trend and the sales history
- participate to the improvement of the sales forecast practices
- according to the organization: recruit, develop, and manage his/her team taking care of the transfer of know-how and of the development of its expertise. implement the organizational changes
- contribute to the improvement of the process and information systems related to her/his activity and be the referent of his/her job in his/her country. animate the train the supply chain community to the best practices and tools related to his/her area of expertise
- Minimum 4 years of experience as Demand Planner in FMCG or Retail industry
- Minimum hold Bachelor Degree from reputable university
- Understands the trends in E-Commerce would be a plus point
- Good in data analytics
- PowerBI skills will be a plus point
- Fluent in English
- Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
- Adventurous. You'll embrace challenges and changes with fire in your belly and a great big smile on your face
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people's (sometimes crazy) ideas.
- Respectful. Whether you're talking to our internal or external stakeholders, consumers, you treat everyone the same
- Ambitious. You crave for success and we'll support you all the way.
- Only Human. You'll screw up sometimes but you have no fear of failure because you're smart enough to learn from mistakes.
- You. You're real. And you're true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you'll feel right at home whoever you are
◄ Volver a lista de empleos