Función del empleo: Sales
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
- Under the supervision of the HoC & Director, build the joint business plan with the account(s). Contribute to the commercial vision by sharing account perspective, risks and opportunities.
- Build, accurately forecast and achieve the account (s) results: turnover, market share, profit. Plan all growth drivers accordingly.
- Prepare and lead the Account (s) negotiations, escalating when relevant. Build the action plan to implement the Division and channel strategy. Ensure its execution and tracking down to store level and sell out. Suggest plan adaptation when needed.
- Act as the expert of his account to feed a retailer-centric account planning process, to ensure as much alignment as possible.
- Builds a retailer specific development plan, and a compelling story to get retailers buying in. Build a deep customer intelligence and strong network with key stakeholders at the retailer’s.
- Work closely with other departments (Suply,finance, marketing, etc). Connect account key stakeholder of all functions with their L’Oréal counterpart. Ensure the consistency of L’Oréal voices when speaking to the retailer.
- Analyze ecommerce data, work closely with Data Analyst to identify strengths, weaknesses and business opportunities
- Identify new ecommerce trends and opportunities for business growth and implement action plans
- Minimum 3-4 years of working experience as e-Key Account Manager from FMCG company
- Having solid e-commerce literacy and account management skills
- Fluent in English
- Able to adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Good with numbers
◄ Volver a lista de empleos