Función del empleo: Sales
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Are you ready to take on the challenge of handling consumer beauty products in a very fast paced environment?
Then joining L'Oreal Consumer Product Division might be the opportunity that you've been looking for! Now we are looking for fun, creative and ambitious Jr Affiliates Manager to manage Tiktok community.
- Responsible for TIKTOK Community Operations performance and improvement of contents
- Maintain a good relationship with MCNs and KOL/Influencers
- Do analysis & give suggestion in order to choose the right MCNs and KOL/Influencers
- Develop and execute MCNs and KOL/Influencers marketing strategies
- Brainstorm with the marketing team on how to increase the marketing engagement by collaborating with certain MCNs and KOL/Influencers
- Min. 2 years experience as KOL/Community Manager
- Have MCNs & KOL databases (micro, mid-tier, macro & mega) and have a good relationship with MCNs and KOL/Influencers
- Knowledge of websites, social media and other media
- Enthusiast about beauty and have a good communication/negotiation skill
- Experiences in beauty category is a plus
- Experiences in TIKTOK Environment is a plus
- Excellent communication skills in Bahasa and English
- Comfortable working both independently with minimal guidance and in a team setting
- Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
- Adventurous. You'll embrace challenges and changes with fire in your belly and a great big smile on your face
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people's (sometimes crazy) ideas.
- Respectful. Whether you're talking to our internal or external stakeholders, consumers, you treat everyone the same
- Ambitious. You crave for success and we'll support you all the way.
- Only Human. You'll screw up sometimes but you have no fear of failure because you're smart enough to learn from mistakes.
- You. You're real. And you're true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you'll feel right at home whoever you are.
◄ Volver a lista de empleos