Función del empleo: Corporate Affairs & Engagement
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Are you keen to define and execute L’Oreal Indonesia’s people communication strategy and programs with the mission of improving the company’s reputation as a great place to work among internal (employees) and external (students & future recruits) audiences
Then joining L'Oréal Communications team might be the opportunity that you've been looking for!
We are looking for an ambitious, innovative, and driven Jr People Communications & Engagement Manager.
- Contribute to building the company’s reputation of creating beauty that moves the world by implementing a 360° people communication strategy in line with the business strategy and Group Communication strategy.
- Be the champion and roll out employee engagement & employer branding campaigns of L’Oreal Indonesia by working closely with HR. These campaigns include: Simplicity (global transformational campaign), Citizen Day (employee giving back-day on L’Oreal’s anniversary), Brandstorm (Business Games for university students), Ethics Day (internal communication on work ethics), L’Oreal For The Future and others as appropriate.
- Develop editorial calendar for the company’s people communication programs both online & offline.
- Become the content manager and creator for people communication initiatives.
- Feed the appropriate content to the relevant channel of communications, ensure maximum reach and engagement of audience.
- Coordinate and manage major employee engagement & employer branding events to efficiently relay key messages and values expressed by the Group.
- Lead KITA Committee (internal community) together with HR and be the true champion to drive the company’s employee engagement initiatives.
- Identify and empower a group of internal ambassadors who have good influence in driving positive culture within the company.
- Deliver appropriate communication tools for the various events and projects under responsibility: prepare and pilot meetings, nourish intranet, communicate key messages.
- Implement, follow-up and measure the success of employer branding communication actions.
- Listen to employees and make suggestions for improvements.
- Ensure budget management.
- 2-5 years of experience in communications preferred.
- High level of professionalism and maturity
- Excellent communication skills in Bahasa and English
- Comfortable working both independently with minimal guidance and in a team setting
- Strong oral communication with special talent in writing (English & Bahasa).
- Strong storytelling capabilities, analytical, interpersonal and coordination skills.
- Mastery of communication techniques and tools.
- Excellent digital & social listening, digital savvy.
- Great network.
- Project management.
- Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
- Adventurous. You'll embrace challenges and changes with fire in your belly and a great big smile on your face
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people's (sometimes crazy) ideas.
- Respectful. Whether you're talking to our internal or external stakeholders, consumers, you treat everyone the same
- Ambitious. You crave for success and we'll support you all the way.
- Only Human. You'll screw up sometimes but you have no fear of failure because you're smart enough to learn from mistakes.
- You. You're real. And you're true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you'll feel right at home whoever you are
◄ Volver a lista de empleos