Función del empleo: Supply Chain
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Are you passionate to work in logistic and distribution and want to enhance your leadership skills?
Then joining L'Oreal Supply Chain Team might be the opportunity that you've been looking for!
Now we are looking for a dynamic, versatile, and meticulous person to work as Senior Warehouse Manager.
- Monitor and responsible for all day to day Warehouse Operation activities and optimize cost in line with group policy
- Monitor the KPI performance of 3PL for warehouse outbound activities
- Capacity Planning for picking and packing activities
- Warehouse reporting
- Follow up issues and solution to stakeholders
- Monitor daily activities for mailing room team
- Maintain the performance of invoice revision and submission
- To manage daily shipments to ensure service continuity, achieve customer service level and optimize costs in line with Group Policy
- Traffic Reporting
- Maintain transportation KPI's and dashboard (including costs, deliveries, transport companies, parcels/.pallets)
- Maximize loading efficiencies (truck fulfillment, on-time departure, ensure shipment integrity)
- Minimum a Bachelor Degree from reputable university
- Fluent both in English and Bahasa
- 7-8 years of experience in supply chain logistic/warehouse
- Good in data crunching and numbers
- Willing to be placed in Cikarang, West Java
- Strong interpersonal skills and leadership skills
- Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
- Adventurous. You'll embrace challenges and changes with fire in your belly and a great big smile on your face
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people's (sometimes crazy) ideas.
- Respectful. Whether you're talking to our internal or external stakeholders, consumers, you treat everyone the same
- Ambitious. You crave for success and we'll support you all the way.
- Only Human. You'll screw up sometimes but you have no fear of failure because you're smart enough to learn from mistakes.
- You. You're real. And you're true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you'll feel right at home whoever you are
◄ Volver a lista de empleos