Función del empleo: Marketing
Tipo de puesto: Internship
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
High Flyer Internship is a 6 months program designed for dynamic and ambitious students eager to gain real life working experience under industry experts. You will be given real responsibilities and become the pilot that navigates the project from its departure until it reaches its destination.
What’s in it for you?
- Discover what it’s like to work in one of the fastest growing FMCG’s
- Be directly mentored by industry professionals
- Opportunity to be evaluated to join our Management Trainee Program by L'Oréal Indonesia
- For GA - Together with Product Marketing, CXE, & Retail Team, lead the integration and execution of social commerce for GA. Analyze and monitor the transaction, flow, and provide marketing communication support to boost the performance of GA socom.
- For YSL - Analyze transaction data from retail pro & CPRV, suggest improvement plan from the result, & execute the action plan for 3R (recruit, repeat, & retain) – need to be eager to learn about the customer behavior, link sell, show curiosity on what works & what doesn’t work to further develop the strategies needed. Work closely with CPRV, CRM, Retail & MKT team.
- Create calendar and manage strategic communication with customers using available digital platform to increase engagement for on-going campaigns.
- Educate and monitor CRM execution from beauty advisors (BA Portal & CRMXS for YSL) – analyze the results and build new tactics to reach the KPI
- For recruitments, lead partnership with retailers, banks, malls, and other related external parties to bring traffic to store, aiming at least 10% of sales contribution to offline DS / FSS stores/month. Work closely with CXE & marketing team, esp. on customer events.
- Manage the media plan and align with Product Marketing to accelerate advocacy (awareness) in KOLs & other new digital platforms while tactically link it to CRM executions to drive recruitments especially.
- Together with CXE, Marketing, & Retail team, Support GA Eventing Activations from Pop up Store, Podiums, and on-the-counter events. Plan and lead the execution of activations inside the event to bring excitement, awareness, and drive conversion. Plan the buzz building pre-during-and post events.
PRODUCT REGISTRATION: (YSL & GA)
- Coordinate with STRAD, international team & designer for registration and help to launch new products.
- Organize artwork based on the designated timeline of the launch
- Provide updated competitor pricing for new launch product pricing registration
- Coordinate with in-house graphic designer to create visual communication for each 360 campaigns across functions.
NOTE: FOR SEPT 2022 INTAKE
- Indonesian Nationality
- University Student – currently pursuing Bachelor/Master Degree without professional working experience (internships not included)
- Available for full-time internship for 6 months
- Proficient in English both verbal & written
- Has leadership experience and active in student organizations/ campus activity
- Possess good communication skills & positive working attitude
- Dynamic & creative, with high energy
- Superb analytical skills
- Takes initiative
- Test for culture fit
- 1 minute video
User Interview Offering
- 3 mins pitch & interview
- Focus Group Discussion
◄ Volver a lista de empleos