Función del empleo: Tech
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Title: Data Integration Architect
Function: Information Technology
Data Integration Architect will be an integral part of L’Oreal Americas Integration Services Team and serve as a hands-on technical leader in architecting, leading, developing, validating, and maintaining real-time or near real time integrations with data domains for Americas Zone specializing in integration patterns for data domains. This role will be under the supervision of the Integrations lead on the B2B Applications team, based in the United States. The role reports to the Americas Zone team.
- Architect, design, build and maintain integration solutions using REST APIs, ESB, EDA/Microservices technologies
- Responsible for cloud native data integration services (Azure/GCP/AWS)
- Responsible for defining new architectures using various integration patterns and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural standpoint.
- Create and maintain specifications, documents, test plans and scripts
- Architect and develop prototypes and demonstrate various alternatives for functional business requirements for a wide audience range
- Resolve defects discovered during all phases of development and maintenance including severity 1 production issues
- Building relationships with clients and in practice development activities.
- Serve as a key point of contact for countries across North, Central and South Americas for integration activities
- Act as a project manager for integration lead projects
- Some travel to USA and Latin America is expected
- 7+ years of information technology experience
- Hands on/working knowledge of most environments described below is required:
- Strong knowledge of Cloud (Azure/GCP) native data integration services and tools, data lakes
- Data ingestion, transformation, catalogs, cleansing, migration, governance, connectors
- Experience with APIGEE Edge, REST APIs, Portals etc.
- Experience with various messaging patterns to create a service layer architecture
- Tibco Business Works 6.x, Enterprise Message Service (EMS)
- Cloud Computing (AWS/Azure/GCP)
- Container orchestration technologies (Kubernetes/Docker)
- Industry knowledge/experience within Supply Chain, Sales, e-commerce, loyalty, CRM, retail, mobile apps
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects and strong ability to influence others
- Agile/Product experience is a plus
- Innovator with quick absorption of new technologies; strong understanding of technology solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work as a member of cross functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Spanish and/or Portuguese is a plus
◄ Volver a lista de empleos