Función Laboral: Sistemas de Información
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: MX - Mexico City
Come and join our L'Oréal adventure !
Your main responsibilities will be :
· Plan, deploy and manage the delivery of eCommerce & Content platforms across Canada and Latin America.
· Define best practices in terms of project management.
· Deliver projects with agile methodology.
· Work with Country brand representatives, BRM at country level and all external partners to prepare and adhere to project timelines and budgets.
· Work closely with the global CDO team in Paris and the Digital IT & Retail services in NYC to leverage their expertise.
· Maintain excellent communications within both the business and technology communities.
· Ensure the delivery of the projects on time, on budget, on quality.
Skills and Qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree preferred with Project Management experience (3-5 years) - PMP certification a plus.
· Minimum of five years’ experience in digital platform implementation.
· Bilingual Spanish & English, speaking and written is a must. French and Portuguese is a plus.
· Position is based in Mexico