Función Laboral: Sistemas de Información
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: UK - England - London, Hammersmith
País: United Kingdom
IT Services Manager
The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. Our brands are leaders in beauty, and we are looking for you to lead the change you want to see in L’Oréal.
Who you are:
- As IT Services Manager, great customer service and outstanding employee experience are at the heart of what you believe in and in everything you do.
- You thrive in a busy and dynamic environment, serving a diverse audience of more than 1500 staff in two markets, 6 office/warehouse location and in the field/retail.
- You put yourself in your customers’ shoes and treat them as you would like to be treated, especially when they are having a “bad tech day”.
- You are passionate about IT innovation and the value that the IT Services function provides to our business.
- You are technically minded but when you speak to your customers, you do so in language they will understand. You explain and show, driving user adoption and value, not just deployment.
- You are a positive person with a “can-do” spirit, who smiles in the face of challenge and see simplicity in a complex world.
- You are highly structured, focused upon efficiency / continual improvement, equally at home working operationally and on delivering projects.
- You inspire your staff, foster a team identity/spirit and lead them to continued success.
- You collaborate with the other IT teams to give a seamless service to our internal customers
- You are approachable and a great communicator, comfortable working with people at all levels within our organisation.
- You build your people network so that your business customers know you personally and see you as one of their key go-to people.
- Putting it simply - You are the face of IT.
Key Job Accountabilities
- Manage and develop the IT Service Desk to deliver an outstanding level of customer service to all 1,500 computer-users in the UK/I, across 9 locations
- Manage desktop services
- Asset Management
- Workstations / Mobile Devices / Tablet Computing
- Workstation mastering (SCCM)
- Procuring new equipment
- Managing roll-outs & upgrades
- Operating System and Application maintenance, support and patching
- Manage incidents and service requests via our ServiceNow ITSM tool
- Managing user-accounts
- Implementing Policies & Procedures
- Implementing LOREAL Group policies when required
- Providing support to new-starters
- Provide coaching & on-site training to the IT Service Desk team
- Provide 3rd line technical support for IT Service Desk team, and other IT functions
- Provide VIP technical support for business-leaders
- Plan and provide support for key business events
- Aid local technical projects when required
- Plan and implement global projects as/when required
- Manage and deliver IT Service-orientated projects, from start to finish
- Adapt and adopt ITIL V3 principles to the LOREAL culture
Technical / Professional Skills
Alongside experience in a similar role, you should ideally be confident in demonstrating:
- Degree qualification, or equivalent in Computer Science
- ITIL V3 Foundation Certified
- Strong skills in Microsoft Windows platforms (Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Office2016, Office365, One-Drive etc)
- A good working-knowledge of Microsoft’s Active Directory and Exchange 2010 principles
- Strong skills in an ITSM platform for Incident / Asset Management and Service Requests
- Familiarity with the ServiceNow ITSM application advantageous
- Mobile Device Management Concepts
- Familiarity of AirWatch’s MDM Solution advantageous
- Project Management skills
- Vendor Management
- People Management
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Ability to translate technical issues into business-language, at various levels
- Act & lead with human sensitivity
- Manage complexity
- Achieve results with integrity
- Interact effectively
- Sensitivity to the métier
What could L’Oréal offer me?
- World class training and development
- Excellent benefits including pension, profit share and product discounts and a competitive salary
- Work with some of the biggest brands in the business, and the most passionate people in beauty.
- The opportunity to lead change you want to see within the biggest beauty company in the world.
◄ Vuelva a la lista de empleo