Job Title: IT – Business Technical Systems Analyst – Supply Chain systems
Function: Information Technology
Location: Montreal, CA
Job Summary: This position is responsible for performing Research, Analysis, Design and Architect supply chain applications and business integration processes for the implementation of strategic Projects, within B2B/B2C
- Primary role of this position is logistics execution (SAP SD and WM)
- Manage SAP Sales and Distribution processes both in Canada and USA by conducting meetings with Business users to determine their process requirements in the areas of Supply chain and integration with processes such e-commerce, Omni channel and remote order entry
- Manage resource assignments and priorities. Work with other functional managers to coordinate assignments/projects and other deliverables
- Ensure Core IT policies, procedures, and guidelines are adhered to while designing IT Solutions to add value to business
- Building and maintaining relationships with business users, BRMs, IT colleagues and external resources to foster teamwork and enable effective application delivery
- Use of application delivery tools and methods to document business requirements, analyze existing and/or new applications, propose potential solutions for effective business cases and execute selected technology solutions
- Use Reporting tools (Business Intelligence tools) to analyze supply chain reporting
Business Skills: Functional knowledge of Order to Cash processes with concentration in Sales and Distribution area
Interpersonal Skills: Interpersonal Relations, Professional Presence, Innovation /Creativity, Flexibility / Adaptability to Change, Consulting, Problem Solving / Troubleshooting, Active Listening, Interviewing, Strong time management skills and multi-tasking capabilities. Knowledge of both French and English is preferred.
Management Skills: Project Management, IT Methodologies, External Resource Management (outsourcing experience), Teamwork, Service Orientation, Commitment Management
· Minimum 4 years’ hands-on experience in SAP Supply Chain, knowledge of SAP modules with Order to Cash process.
- In depth knowledge of SAP logistics module. Sales and Distribution (SD, WM, MM) environment. Additional experience in SAP customer activity repository (CAR) promotional pricing and Point-of-sale data transfer module is preferred.
- Experience with EDI process is a plus
- Extensive experience with SAP customer order pricing design and configuration is a must.
- Experience working IT solution partner with outsourced model
- Partner with key business users to understand requirements and translate them into IT Actionable plan
- Candidate must be knowledgeable of SAP SD business processes and should have experience leading process design sessions with business users.
- Candidate must be knowledgeable configuration and use design, configure, test and document improvements to current processes.
- Candidate should have strong organizational skills as well as strong analytical problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management skills and multi-tasking capabilities as demonstrated by completion of tasks in compliance with deadlines
- Qualified candidates should be able to manage business users independently, be self-motivated, proactive and a team player