Job Title: IT – Project Manager – Supply Chain and Finance Applications
Location: Montreal, CA
Job Summary: The IT Project Manager will act as a strong business partner representing IT strategy & projects ensuring IT consistency on the Supply Chain and Finance, for both USA and Canada. The ideal candidate will be accountable for leading local, Zone and at times Global projects, teams, delivery & budget and be responsible for collaboration with Domain teams to drive project success.
This Role will evolve the standard of Agile Project delivery within the SC&F domain and could include hybrid and traditional waterfall project types depending on scope.
- Ensure execution of standard Project Documents, Functional Scope, Technical Design, Integration Models and Data Analytics is completed per schedule
- Project Budgeting and tracking using standard rate sheets for Contract Staff, summarizing across all domains
- Capacity Planning in coordination with Domain leads and B2B guidelines
- Resource Assignment planning with Domain leads
- Project task planning complete with resource model and milestones
- Ownership of L’Oréal project billing artifacts, Statement of Work, Purchase Orders and Capital Requests
- Periodic Budget Tracking inclusive of Timesheet reconciliation, invoicing and remain to spend.
- Periodic Status reporting to project stakeholders and IT leadership
- Provide Budget oversite for projects managed directly by Contract Staff. (Per LUSA Guidelines on Budget Management)
- Manage Local Responsibilities on Projects
- Key Lead for Project Portfolio structures, PMO standards and practices
- Steer deployment of core models within the Zone, in coordination with central teams
- Apply Zone IT and B2B guidelines & consistency framework to your work
- Reports to leader of the Project Delivery office of the SCF team
Interpersonal Skills: Interpersonal Relations, Professional Presence, Innovation /Creativity, Flexibility / Adaptability to Change, Consulting, Problem Solving / Troubleshooting, Active Listening, Interviewing, Strong time management skills and multi-tasking capabilities. Knowledge of both French and English is preferred.
Management Skills: Project Management, IT Methodologies, External Resource Management (outsourcing experience), Teamwork, Service Orientation, Commitment Management
- At least 5 years of work experience in Information Systems
- Background in Project Management, SAP, Finance, Supply Chain and/or Logistics a plus
- PM Certification Preferred, not required
- Must have strong communication, problem-solving and relationship building skills
- Strong time management skills and prioritization with the ability to work under specific timelines and fast-paced environments
- Candidate should have strong organizational skills as well as strong analytical problem-solving skills.