Función Laboral: Supply Chain
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: New York - New York
Purpose of role:
- To implement the Non Trade Sourcing Strategy for the AME Zone for general expense categories, driving innovation and efficiencies as well as cost savings for the Zone/ Market P&L’s.
- To deliver detailed spend analysis, appropriate sourcing solutions within both Ethical and Internal Control guidelines with alignment to procurement best practices in order to deliver cost savings and value add for the Zone.
- To identify and leverage best practises across the Zone Company Markets and share with peers in global sourcing team.
- Manage the relationship between The Body Shop and Key Suppliers in Zone, to include managing contracts, capacity management, supplier performance and ethical framework for supplier management.
- To liaise with L’Oreal category managers to ensure that TBS is able to benefit from any group activity.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Responsible for (with stakeholders) defining individual country /category strategy in line and to compliment the overall Non Trade Sourcing Strategy including:
- Spend Analysis.
- Cost Negotiations.
- Stakeholder mapping and engagement.
- Supplier Mapping and Review.
- Project identification, management and Deployment with Stakeholders.
- Development of the supplier base to improve defined performance.
- Responsible for working cross functionally across the business and Zone for timely delivery of identified cost saving and process improvement projects
- Deliver Cost Savings, Innovation and Efficiency in operations:
- Develop and Agree yearly savings Budget with Zone Management
- Opportunities for consolidation across to global programs both across TBS and L’Oreal
- Regular reporting on performance.
- Manage spend ensuring all procurement and ethical protocols are documented and followed with TBS and L’Oreal internal control requirements.
- Supplier Management & Development – to include:
- Supplier Reviews and Supplier Scorecard for designated suppliers.
- New Vendor approval process.
- Supplier Dashboard development by Zone/ Category.
- Supplier Selection and New Vendor Approval Process.
- Corporate BSI representative for Non Trade suppliers within the AME Zone.
- Responsible for deploying best practices
Working Relationships & Interfaces (where applicable):
All Departments 1st Tier suppliers
L’Oreal 2nd Tier suppliers
AME zone employees and managers
AME Markets and employees
- Extensive experience in a blue chip purchasing/FMCG/ Indirect buying environment. Demonstrates dynamic track record within their current organisation.
- Experience of Indirect sourcing processes, data management and contract management.
- Experience of Supplier Management and Innovative business solutions desirable.
- Knowledge of the Health and Beauty industry desirable.
- Knowledge of Retail Industry
- Budgetary development, control and reporting.
- Supplier performance evaluation and supplier selection.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to include
- Strong cultural awareness with the ability to develop and maintain strong effective relationships
- Strong Stakeholder Management
- Experience of dealing with Senior Level Management
- Demonstrably high level of personal integrity and performance ethic.
- Ability to travel throughout the AME zone
- A minimum of a 2.1 degree in a relevant discipline.
- CIPS membership desirable
Strong stakeholder management
European sourcing / procurement
Strong Performance ethic
◄ Vuelva a la lista de empleo