Job Title: Senior Manager, Indirect Sourcing (Marketing)- Content & Creative Services
Location: Berkeley Heights
Reports To: Director, Indirect Sourcing
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
At L'Oréal Operations, we create innovative, inclusive, and sustainable beauty together with our business partners by designing, developing, sourcing, manufacturing, and distributing over 6 billion products globally every year. We support over 36 brands across four L’Oréal divisions. We are consumer-oriented, and we act responsibly all along the value chain. Come join our dynamic team!
What You Will Do:
- As the Sourcing Sr. Manager – Content / Creative Services, you will be responsible to develop, provide and implement sourcing strategies, manage supplier relationships, practicing formalized sourcing best practices and abiding by standards and procedures. You will be also responsible for identifying and implementing cost savings initiatives while improving the quality of L’Oréal’s supplier base and optimizing performance across L’Oreal USA.
- In this position you will work in close partnership with the US Sourcing, US Business Partners, CDMO Content and Creative Services teams as well as L’Oreal USA brand teams to support key initiatives. You will report directly into the Director Sourcing – Content & Creative Strategies.
- This role provides the opportunity to enhance and develop invaluable business skills through training, networking and on-the-job experience. You will have the opportunity to be part of a new and exciting area that is changing every day – working on existing and emerging areas of marketing and advertising services and technologies – while ensuring L’Oréal’s values and processes.
- Support implementation of WW (World -Wide) + US Strategy to the L’Oreal USA Business
- Prepare purchasing projects and define objectives, resources, timelines scope, and supplier selection criteria
- Consolidate & Manage L’Oreal USA Spend, Investments & Initiatives
- Identify NA Stakeholders needs, market trends & innovations
- Co-own the L’Oreal USA AOR relationships with internal stakeholders
- Onboard Local Agencies and Consolidate NA evaluation / KPIs
- Benchmark with best in class on the local market
- Manage project-based media deals and contracts
- Serve as day-to-day contact for marketing teams and support them on their key projects
- Identify YoY initiatives (savings, process, etc.) and develop a roadmap for implementation
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economy, Engineering, Data Analytics, Marketing, Media category expertise or related discipline; MBA or other advanced degree preferred.
- 7+ years preferably within a Sourcing/Procurement team with experience in strategic sourcing and category management or at Media/Advertising/Digital Agency.
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to influence
- Strong project management and analytical skills
- Autonomous with high level of drive and energy
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Team player and a self-starter; curious and Out of the box thinking;
- Experience in Marketing or Media Procurement – As a plus
- Ability to develop a strategic Point of View on existing or social media e-commerce, emerging platforms – As a plus
- Understanding of the media agency and ad tech ecosystem (Ad Serving, Demand Side Platforms (DSPs), Supply Side Platforms (SSPs) – As a plus
- Understanding of CRM technical ecosystem and tactical implementation with Business Service Providers – As a plus
What’s In It For You:
- (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Pension Plan)
- (Paid Company Holidays, Paid Vacation, Vacation Buy Program, Volunteer Time, Summer Fridays & More!)
- VIP Access to L’Oréal’s Internal Shop for Discounted Products, Monthly Mobile Allowance)
- (Unlimited Access to E-learnings, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Mentorship Programs, & More!)
- (Think Tanks and Innovation Squads)
- Access to Mental Health & Wellness Programs
Advanced knowledge/experience in:
· Need Analysis and demand management
· Market Knowledge
· Cost Analysis & Management
· Category Management
· Cost Analysis & Management
· Supplier Relationship Management
- Project Management: Reformulation, W2W, Full buy, innovation, R2P, Indirects
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting [email protected]. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.