Función del empleo: Digital
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: New York, NY
País: United States
Section 1: General Information
Job Title: Manager, Integrated Communications
Function: Integrated Communications
Division: LUXE/Designer Fragrances
Supervisor Title: SVP Marketing
Location: New York
Section 2: Job Summary:
The Communications Manager for Atelier Cologne will be tasked with the mission of driving much-needed awareness on the brand, along with the AVP of Marketing and Communications. By embracing the entrepreneurial, authentic storytelling spirit of Atelier Cologne, you will manage and lead the agency to develop and implement strategies that accelerate brand awareness for new and existing customers, for both our retailers, as well as our boutiques. You will work with the global team to create social media content for our retailers and free standing stores, and with the retailers themselves, to partner in using their social media channels as awareness- driving vehicles.
Section 3: Job Requirements:
Section 4: Judgment and Decision Making:
Defines & implements brand awareness driving, and communications strategies that encompass multiple channels. Requires moderate supervision in decision-making.
Section 5: Essential Physical Requirements (if applicable – i.e. lifting – exactly how much, bending, climbing, driving equipment):
Potential for international travel to Paris for meetings with global marketing team perhaps 1x per year.
Leading product and marketing material send-outs.
May require lifting of boxes for events or for the product closet and/or set-up of fixtures for Events.
Section 6: Financial Scope (if applicable):
Section 7: Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
AWARENESS –DRIVING (w/PR agency)
RETAILER SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
METRICS & LUSA VISION (D2C & CMO Team)
MEETING PREPARATION (MRM/IMM/DIGITAL MRM)
Section 8: Required Competencies:
1. Leads with Human Sensitivity – Demonstrates respect, develops others (i.e. explains strategic objectives and the meaning of projects; manages senior/junior members as needed) and enriches team dynamics (i.e. motivates the team to work with diverse personalities and cultures)
2. Displays Sensitivity to Our “Métier” – Focuses on quality, continues to build personal knowledge of the beauty business and understanding of beauty and Consumer Behaviors.
3. Demonstrates Entrepreneurship – Takes initiative (i.e. demonstrates resourcefulness), focuses on customers, improves performance (i.e. improves work processes to save time and resources) and develops a vision. Considers consumers a company asset.
4. Innovates – Shows curiosity, imagines creative solutions generating business value, promotes team creativity and utilizes data to draw new insights.
5. Achieves Results with Integrity – Conveys energy, focuses on results, deliverables and follow-through (i.e. accelerates multiple tasks to meet deadlines) and acts with integrity
6. Manages Complexity – Reasons from multiple perspectives (i.e. analyzes issues by combining listening, observation, reasoning and common sense) and makes decisions (i.e. finds solutions when facing dilemmas)
7. Interacts Effectively – Listens and communicates effectively (i.e. presents confidently and convinces others) and actively networks
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.