12-Month Digital Intern
This 12-Month Digital Internship will assist the Director of PR and Digital with the execution Global influencer and social strategy. The candidate will need to have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with an entrepreneurial spirit. The incumbent must have a strong willingness to learn and affinity for influencer relationships and management and trends.
Key Job Accountabilities
- Review user-generated comments and posts on all social media sites in a timely manner, responding to comments in order to foster a positive community and add value to the user’s experience; escalate negative commentary or issues to the appropriate internal team members
- Manage all influencer and PR mailings.
- Research and identify digital trends and make recommendations for greater engagement
- Track, maintain and help grow Influencer (pro and consumer) network
- Implement influencer strategies created by PR/Social team – to increase organic brand awareness
- Copy writing captions across social media channels and blog for website.
- Social Media Analytics across Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest.
- Work with head of digital to implement influencer strategies created by PR/Social team – to increase organic brand awareness
- Various administrative tasks as necessary such as processing POs, taking orders, finding cost efficient ways to making influencer mailing more efficient.
Technical Competencies Required
- Medium proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Final Cut Pro
- Experience in Paid Digital Advertising and Affiliate Marketing is plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, Tribe Dynamics, Traackr, Social Bakers, and NetBase
- Past PR experience is a plus
- Digital Analytics (ex. Google Analytics) is plus
- Community Management
- Social Marketing
- Emerging Platforms
- Insights & Research
- Solid understanding of social media analytics
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Enthusiastic attitude and flexibility to adapt to a rapidly changing marketplace
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.