Función Laboral: Administrativo & Asistente
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: New Jersey - Berkeley Heights
Job Summary: Supports L’Oreal Consumer Command center by supporting fulfillment operations (including letter, check & refund processing). Responsible for running and distributing reports as needed and maintaining email queues. Responsible for direct consumer engagement via phone and for answering consumer emails.
Key Job Accountabilities
- Open and enter all solicited and unsolicited mail to the Consumer Care Center and direct to advocates and managers as necessary
- Run and create monthly and quarterly reports for all brands using Cognos reporting system, including units sold, total contacts and total compensation sent out by department
- Respond to Consumer Emails & PhoneCalls
- Learn and understand product portfolios for assigned brands
- Manage the international queue and forward contacts to international L’Oreal departments as necessary
- Responsible for recognizing opportunities for improvement in our policies or processes and leading the initiative in an effort to reduce disruptions in service or detract from customer satisfaction.
- Microsoft Word, Outlook, and proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Professionalism in communication, both written and verbal
- Detail oriented and ability to multitask effectively and efficiently
- Strong product/brand knowledge
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Intermediate skills with MS® Word
- If bi-lingual – able to compose responses in same language
Preferred Key Experiences (prior to this position):
- College degree preferred
- A combination of education and relevant business experience will be considered.
- Demonstrates expertise in the products, services, philosophies and culture within the Métier.
- Prior experience in Cognos Reporting System a plus
Reports to: Contact Center Director
◄ Vuelva a la lista de empleo