LOCATION: Redmond, WA, USA
SUBMISSION: If you are interested in this position, apply by visiting, www.loreal.jobs and reference the appropriate job requisition number - LUSA-000000
The CRM Intern will be responsible for assisting the Manager, CRM with creation of the email content calendar, creation and routing of creative briefs, managing multiple vendors, and assisting with program testing and reporting. A love for data-driven insights, flexibility, and a proactive, can-do attitude are key attributes to being successful in this position. The candidate should also be able to excel in a fast-paced environment while maintaining attention to detail.
REPORTING – Reports to Manager, CRM
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Administrative departmental duties including, but not limited to:
- Support and management of the creative process across teams (Daily)
- Maintenance of day-to-day email planning documents (Daily)
- Maintenance of program KPIs and A/B testing results (Weekly)
- Attend and sometimes manage vendor status calls (Weekly)
- Support with preparation for key internal meetings (Monthly or Quarterly)
CRM Intern Duties:
- Support CRM manger with planning each month’s email calendar
- Create, edit, and traffic email briefs across teams through final approval
- Test and QA emails for flawless execution with vendor partners
- Develop and manage reporting on test results and program KPIs vs benchmarks
- Track and report on competitors and luxury brands email execution
- Support manager in identifying, updating and tracking trends on ongoing basis
- Support short-term and long-term CRM brand objectives
- Understand competitive positioning, advertising activity, product portfolio, sales performance
- Understand product claims, science and technology, consumer preference and habits
To perform the role of CRM Intern successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Availability to work 1 year as an Intern in a typical 40-hour work week
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum cumulative 3.00 GPA required
- Major in Marketing, Communication or Business Analytics preferred, but not necessary
- Must be within 12 months of graduating (Company policy which will be strictly enforced)
- Must have strong written/oral communication skills
- Must be organized with strong attention to detail
- Must have strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Must have a liking for analytics and the desire to work with data
- Demonstrated ability to influence and foster collaborative relationships
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Passion for Skincare/Beauty Industry and Consumer/Retail Marketing
- Experience with ESPs such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget) a plus
- Experience with analytics providers such as Google Analytics and Tableau a plus
Healthy, beautiful skin begins with Clarisonic.
We believe in giving the professional the power to improve how they care for their clients' skin, while enhancing their in-office procedures. The Professional division reaches thousands of skin care experts across the country to discover how we can assist in increasing customer loyalty and satisfaction.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.