Color & Artwork Development Internship
LOCATION: Clark NJ
Will be responsible for assisting with Color and Artwork process for new product launches and maintenance of everyday business activities.
- Learn the color matching and artwork process of new products from conception to production
- Packaging Spec System – learn/manage/create Bill of Materials, add technical attributes to components, and color ranges of components
- Learn Color and Artwork timeline as it pertains to new product development
- Manage packaging samples for color approvals, quality management and communication back to x-functional teams
- Issue specification of packaging components for decoration-change projects
- Marketing staff
- Manufacturing staff (Manufacturing – MSL, Logistics, Purchasing and UP)
- Operations teams: Product Development, Packaging Engineering, Supply Chain
- Bachelor of Science: student in Jr or Sr year
- Major in Packaging Science, Packaging Engineering, Product Design, Media Arts, Chemical Engineer, or like major
- Excellent analytical skills, multi-tasking, detail orientated
- Strong prioritization, time management, coordination, and follow-up skills
- Team oriented with excellent interpersonal skills (written and oral) – to communicate effectively with cross-functional partners
- Excellent organizational skills to manage documentation, materials, and information
- Professional and energetic with a positive attitude
- Ability to self-manage and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.