NYX Professional Makeup is seeking a 12 Month Education Intern. We are looking for an eager and fast learner who is obsessed with makeup to join our Global Education team. He/she will report directly to our Global Director of Education.
- Create and format education content geared towards our in-store staff
- Maintenance and organization of makeup supplies and training kits, including product orders and tracking
- Administrative responsibilities
- Undergraduate college degree, need to have graduated within the past 12 months
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office (esp. Powerpoint and Excel). Graphic design experience is a plus!
- Ability to handle fast-paced environment
- Team player attitude with ability to be flexible in job duties
- Strong verbal communication, writing and interpersonal skills
- High level of organization
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized to meet deadlines
- Prior experience in beauty is a plus!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.