Integrated Communications Intern
LOCATION: Redmond, WA, USA
SUBMISSION: If you are interested in this position, apply by visiting, www.loreal.jobs and reference the appropriate job requisition number - LUSA-000000
The Integrated Communications Intern will be responsible with assisting the AVP, Integrated Communications and the Manager, Social Media with day-to-day tasks spanning social media, influencer and public relations projects. Examples include the management of the social media content calendar, weekly and monthly social media and PR reporting, asset creation and management and customer engagement on all social platforms. The position will have multiple priorities to manage with quick thinking, flexibility and a positive attitude as key attributes. The candidate should excel in a fast-paced environment while also possessing strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
REPORTING – Reports to AVP, Integrated Communications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Administrative departmental duties including, but not limited to:
- Support and manage team budget
- Creation of POs, as directed
- Device orders, product mailings
Integrated Communications Intern Duties:
- Project support across all integrated communications team activities
- Support social media manager in creating social media planning calendar
- Schedule Facebook, Twitter, Instagram content via Platform tools
- Engage with customers on Social platforms – respond to concerns, work with broader team to address customer complaints. Support social media manager with social response
- Reporting and analytics support across PR, influencers and social
- Engaging with influencers as directed
- Monitoring social media to identify Clarisonic mentions, spotlight new influencers and call out emerging trends
- Support manager in meeting planning, deck creation
- Identify, track and ship product with influencers. Track influencer content, identify content to elevate.
- Coordinate purchase order activity and reconcile with budgets
- Understand competitive positioning, advertising activity, product portfolio, performance
- Understand product claims, science and technology, consumer preference and habits
To perform the role of Integrated Communications Intern successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor’s Degree: Minimum cumulative 3.00 GPA required
- Must have majored in Marketing, Communication or Business and be within 12 months of graduating (no exceptions will be made)
- Expertise in social media strategy and execution
- Previous internship experience in Marketing/Social Media/PR preferred
- Passion for Skincare/Beauty Industry
- Demonstrated ability to influence and foster collaborative relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities
- Must have strong analytical skills
- Must be highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- Must have strong written/oral communication skills
- Must have a passion for Consumer/Retail Marketing
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized to meet deadlines
- Availability to work 1 year as an Intern in a typical 40 hour work week
Clarisonic invented sonic skin cleansing in 2004 and today has sold over 15 million of its patented —and much loved—devices that help to reveal healthy, younger-looking skin. Available in over 50 countries around the world, Clarisonic delivers infinitely better skin, cleansing skin 6x better than hands alone. Gentle enough for twice daily use, Clarisonic devices are the #1 most recommended skin cleansing devices by US dermatologists. Clarisonic's award-winning products are distributed through dermatologists, cosmetic surgeons, spas, prestige retailers and online at Clarisonic.com. Clarisonic is headquartered in Redmond, Washington, USA and is part of the L'Oreal Group.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.