Función Laboral: Investigación
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: New Jersey - Clark
ROLE AND RESPONSIBLITIES
Working in a team-oriented environment to identify new technology with potential benefits and translate the technology into disruptive makeup products.
The Applied Research Makeup team is looking for a candidate that can help develop simplex and full formulas for long wear makeup products. This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated student to gain hands-on industry experience while working in highly dynamic innovative research environment.
- 6 month co-op program
- Develop simplex and full formulas for long wear makeup products
- Assistance in in-vitro experiments to analyze performance
- Prepare and deliver testing samples on time to support internal/external testing/collaboration.
- maintain precise experimental records/stability records
- Great deal of record keeping with use of Microsoft office.
- Currently BS or Master Student in chemistry, cosmetics, material science or related field; Knowledge in color science is a plus.
- Ability to multi-task, good organization skills
- Creativity in developing new testing methods
- Excellent presentation and written/oral communication skills
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of experimental design and basic statistical methods a plus
- Must be legally eligible to work in the US.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
◄ Vuelva a la lista de empleo