Función Laboral: Investigación
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: New Jersey - Clark
The position is in the Product Performance Evaluation Department at the L'Oreal USA R&D facility in Clark, NJ. This group is responsible for the sensory, consumer and claims testing of all the consumer products manufactured by L'Oreal USA.
- Interacts with coordinator and formulators to plan, setup, and schedule sensory testing
- Assists in planning and preparation for training sessions with panel
- Maintains sensory database
- Analyzes sensory data and writes reports to clearly communicate findings to the formulation chemists
- Current BS or Master's student in Food Science, Sensory Science, Psychology, or related field
- Excellent presentation and written/oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, good organization skills, and flexibility is a must
- Knowledge of experimental design and basic statistical methods including statistical packages such as XLSTAT, SPSS, or SAS
- Creativity in developing new testing methods
- Interest in human behavior/perception and the sensory properties of products
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Management experience a plus
- Must be legally eligible to work in the US on an on-going basis.
Work up to 20 hours per week in Clark, NJ – Number of hours per day is flexible
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
◄ Vuelva a la lista de empleo