Función Laboral: Ventas & Desarrollo de Negocio
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: Illinois - FIELD
Responsible for assisting the L'Oreal Paris National Account team at Walgreens with day to day tasks to grow account business and increase sales.
-Run and analyze weekly / monthly reports
-New Item Tracking
-Ad / Promo performance
Consumption trend analysis
-Ad hoc Projects as directed by management
-SKU analysis for “fair share”
· Demonstrated interest in Sales and Merchandising of cosmetics, hair color, hair care and skin care.
· Computer skills, including, but not limited to Microsoft Office applications (strong emphasis on Excel) and database management.
· Effective interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills.
· Must possess a valid driver’s license and safe driving record.
· GPA: 3.0 or higher
· Prior internship experience is a PLUS
· With limited exception, candidates must be legally authorized to work without employer sponsorship, both current and in the future.