Official Administrative intern program - Max 12 months
We are looking for a 12-month intern to join our US Sales Team at NYX Professional Makeup within the Consumer Products Division of L'Oreal USA. This role will report to our Vice President of Brand Business Development and will be located in our El Segundo, CA office.
- Provide leverage to BBD on key responsibilities
- Report hosting and tracking, misc project support
- Author / Issuer of weekly calls notes with the field
- Own tracking of sales planning metrics
- Monthly display reconcilliation and lock for national and account specific
- Marketing Sales Liaison
- Daily interaction with marketing squad
- Go-to for field sales on selling materials and supplemental needs
- Develop, Formalize, and Communicate process for sharing information to sales team, including
- Synchronization of selling materials
- Maintain integrity of field based documents for brand success
- New Item Setup
- Work with cross-functional teams to secure required data
- Input data into systems
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication skills
- Managing complexity
- Efficient in Microsoft office
- CPG knowledge and strong planning ability
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.