Fast paced aggressive growth Consumer product company is looking for an energetic, ambitious and forward thinking individual to join the Inventory Management Department as an Inventory Analyst. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years planning and inventory experience preferably in an MRP environment. Duties will include assembly planning, assembly forecast accuracy, Bill of Materials, request for quotes, purchase orders, reconciliation of purchase orders, SKU allocation, delivery creation, monitoring inventory, and maintaining data integrity at our warehouse and 3rd party vendors.
- Bachelors degree
- Must have 5+ year’s experienced in Inventory Mgmt. and Production Planning (MRP)
- Must have knowledge and experience in integrated manufacturing software systems
- Literacy in SAP (preferred), and strong MS Excel, Access, Word
- Consumer product background a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to engage in healthy conflict, effectively problem solve within a team environment, and demonstrate resiliency
- Able to multi-task, manage priorities, and meet commitments
- Must have the ability to make quick and proficient decisions
- Self-motivated and results-oriented
Maintain a professional inventory management perspective while performing daily planning and inventory activities for a consumer product company, with minimal supervision and assistance. Ability to multi-task on various projects at any one time.
- Working SAP knowledge in inventory management and assembly planning functions
- Evaluate inventory, forecasts, and sales plans, to identify risks for promotional materials
- Formulate deployment plans to mitigate risks for display and special pack production
- Instruct Product Information Management on changes to open stock and display material statuses to allow inventory management and promotional planning
- Propose actions to mitigate loss of sales and meet customer arrival dates
- Execute requirements via SAP to manage inventory material movement, master data, material allocations, order management, and promotional planning and production
- Manage stock protection/allocations for current and future assembly programs
- Make recommendations on liquidation of promotional obsolete materials
- Initiate monthly Assembly clean-up to transfer/liquidate residual finished goods and collateral components
- Communicate and work with various departments and vendors
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to lead and influence functional groups
- Bill of Material creation and maintenance
- Manage PO’s to ensure accuracy of PO type, vendor, costs, and production delivery dates
- Create purchase orders for vendors and manage external material movement and vendor floor stock
- Execute interplant transfers; work with Distribution and Transportation to ensure on-time processing to meet assembly build dates
- Create and manage planned reservations and instruct customer service to release orders
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.