The Inventory Analyst’s primary purpose is to evaluate and advise on inventory within the factory. More specifically, report on healthy and aged inventory and the relationship between component supplier and raw material supplier lead times and observed/potential excess and obsolete materials.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Evaluate the amount of aged inventory which includes blocked and rejected inventory and manage, with cross functional teams, to minimize destruction of materials
- Collaborate with the Procurement and Master Scheduling teams in order to analyze the dollarized impact safety stock strategies and supplier lead times have on excess and obsolete
- Manage the TRAX Report which evaluates component, raw material, bulk, and WIP excess and obsolete
- Generate the B10 file that tracks inventory levels of components, raw materials, bulks, and WIPs within the factory
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or Supply Chain discipline required.
- 3+ years of experience in a high performance manufacturing facility - cosmetics industry preferred.
- APICS certification preferred.
- SAP Experience preferred.
- Microsoft Office Knowledge including but not limited to PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and Word.
- High MS Excel proficiency (including data analysis, logic testing, pivot tables) a must.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.