POSITION TITLE: 12-Month Junior Global Marketing Associate
PRIMARY LOCATION: El Segundo, CA
We are looking for a Junior Global Marketing Associate to join our NYX Professional Makeup team in the Consumer Products Division of L’Oreal USA. This position will be part of the Global Marketing Category team with the goal of creating and executing big picture activations to promote sales & brand awareness, driving ideas that will connect with target culture, speak to trends, and amplify our pro-artistry roots in creative and unexpected ways.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Research & report trends, consumer insights, ratings & reviews specific to collaborations.
- Assist in building a 360 collaboration campaign with cross functional teams including our Merchandising, Social, Digital, Product Development and Creative teams to ensure successful execution. (creating copy, managing timelines, building campaign decks, etc.)
- Create & maintain recaps and update marketing team weekly.
- Coordinate with zone heads to collect information about activations that were held in the countries to compile a monthly recap to share with executive team.
- Support SVP Brand Innovation in day-to-day admin & cross functional tasks as assigned
- Calendar management and expense reports
- Preparing presentations for internal and/or external brand meetings and updating as needed.
- Taking minutes during meeting/calls
- Assisting with creative briefs
- Code Creation and data entry with Magellan and Opera systems
- Pack and distribute samples to countries
WHO YOU ARE:
- You have a natural ability to collaborate well with others and thrive when part of a team.
- You possess exceptional organizational skills and manage your time well.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- You love to dream big and then work collaboratively to make ideas happen down to the smallest detail.
- You have a creative inclination to come up with out of the box ways to surprise and delight.
- You have a passion for the ever-changing, ever-competitive beauty industry.
- You are bold – willing to take informed risks and dare to be different.
- Background in editorial or communication a plus.
- Proven command of Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Previous work experience and involvement with on-campus organizations or activities.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Must be a recent undergraduate with a Bachelor’s Degree. Degree must be received within the last 12 months to qualify for internship program
NYX Professional Makeup is a modern, digitally-native makeup brand on the forefront of today’s emerging beauty trends. A leader in the global color cosmetics industry, NYX Professional Makeup is an affordable professional makeup line with every shade, color and tool needed to create makeup artistry at every level. Rooted in a professional artistry heritage, NYX Professional Makeup boasts a successful multi-channel approach at the forefront of digital and retail. A social media pioneer, NYX Professional Makeup is one of the most influential and top-ranked brands, and is followed by top beauty vloggers, Instagram stars, and their millions of fans. While headquartered in the heart of Los Angeles, NYX Professional Makeup is a global brand available in more than 70 countries at thousands of retailers consisting of specialty beauty and fashion stores, freestanding shops and beauty supply stores, as well as on www.nyxcosmetics.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.