Brand Demand Planner is to hold the full accountability to ensure sales forecasts accuracy and the building of turnover through the piloting of the sales forecast process, while optimizing the global inventory level for an assigned brand. Creating sales forecast control strategy and design tactical approach as well as proactively engage marketing, finance, sales team to achieve KPI and deliver business impact
* Be responsible for the catalog management and contribute to its rationalization.
* Manage the sales forecasts quality and sales forecast process (S&OP).
* Build the baseline forecast as well as challenge and consolidate the promotions and launches sales forecasts projected by the Sales and Marketing teams.
* Ensure the global sales forecast consistency, through the building of a consensus between the commercial forecasts, the financial trend and the sales history.
* Build the global supply plan based on the validated sales forecasts, the co-packing plan and the stocks and supply/procurement parameters.
* Determine the stock and supply parameters according to the objectives of service rate, costs and global targeted stock.
Must Have Aspects
* At least 3-5 years supply chain planning background, especially Demand Planning is strongly recommended
* Strong in number; Engineer, Math or Scientific background is a must
* Excellent interpersonal skill, able to communicate effective at different level of hierarchy
* Excellent presentation skill and analytical skill
* Demonstrates initiative and innovation to generate ideas and solutions in different situations
* Strong customer focus and commercial awareness
* Well balance of strategic thinking and details for execution
* SAP experience is preferable
* Business level of English and Japanese to leading S&OP and dealing with sourcing site
* Fluent in speaking and writing Japanese
Please submit your resume in both Japanese and English