Función del empleo: Marketing
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: New York, NY
País: United States
PROFESSIONAL PRODUCTS DIVISION
Job Description Form
Kerastase & Shu Uemura Art of Hair Sephora National Account Come and be a part of the exciting and dynamic world of L'Oréal USA as a Junior Marketing Associate! The L'Oréal USA 12-Month Junior Marketing Associate program allows creative visionaries and strategic thinkers to enhance their marketing knowledge in a fast-paced and hands-on environment. The JMA program is paid opportunity that requires a candidate who has graduated with a degree within the last 12 months and is able to work up to 40 hours per week.
Key Job Accountabilities: Social Listening and Competitive Research
• Report information on the latest products, trends, and insights across platforms with a major focus on Sephora competitive environment (social media, blog, print/digital magazines).
• Continuously research and compile information about competitive new launches, advertising, and formulas.
• Present competitive findings to team and brand managers on a consistent basis.
Strategic Business Projects
• Ideate, lead and develop their own, individual strategic projects and analysis on the Sephora business and present findings & business recommendations to the team with clear and actionable results
• Work closely with National Account Director to support strategic business priorities for Kerastase and Shu Uemura business in Sephora
Business & Administrative Preparation
• Assist in preparation for team/brand meetings, including bi-yearly Market Week Meetings with Sephora Senior Leadership and presentations to L'Oreal PPD Division Leadership.
• Contribute to collaborative brand efforts and promotional launch events with Sephora
• Undertake adhoc projects specific to business/division needs. • Provide additional administrative support on an as-needed basis including Perks?
• Enhance their marketing knowledge through hands-on experience
• Proximity & coaching from senior leadership
• Key training sessions to enhance professional development
Those selected for this position should be:
• Creative visionaries and strategic thinkers
• Resilient: able to thrive in a dynamic, fast-moving environment
• Passionate about by trends, new products, and advertising
• Ability to self-manage projects and work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
Beyond the Junior Marketing Associate program?
Successful completion of the program, as well as excellent demonstrated performance, entitles participants for top consideration and placement into the Pepiniere, Management Trainee Program.
Recent graduate (within 12 months) of a BA degree in a marketing or digital related field.
Previous internship related to social media, marketing or digital is a plus
Legally authorized to work in the US on a fulltime, permanent, and ongoing basis without requiring sponsorship now or in the future
Self-starter and capable of working under minimum supervision
Well-developed computer skills, including Word, Excel and Power Point required
Ability to manage, prioritize multiple assignments and work efficiently while remaining flexible to unforeseen changes in direction
Flexibility to commute back and forth to to the location B20of the specific Juinor Marketing Associate role
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills, planning skills and follow up skills
Enthusiastic team player, creative/innovative thinker with a passion for process improvement
Excellent problem-solving skills, strong attention to detail, and sense of urgency in a fast paced work environment