Job Title Junior Marketing Associate, Redken
Division: Professional Products Division
Location: Hudson Yards, NY
Reports To: Sr. Manger, DDX
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
At L’Oréal Professional Products, our mission is to support hairdressers and develop the hair industry sustainably, and lead the digital transformation of our industry with a customer-centric approach. Our brands portfolio includes L’Oréal Professionnel, Kerastase, Redken, Matrix, and Pureology.
What You Will Learn:
The JMA, DDX will support the DDX team by managing and executing the team's priority launches and animations across pro and consumer channels: Redken & Salon Centric Emails, Acquisition
- Assist in the management of email marketing calendar including email topics and deployment dates for brand priorities.
- Brief emails for both Redken Pro, Consumer & Salon Centric:
- Liase with Hair Color, Hair Care and education marketing teams to get creative brief direction. Ensure briefs align with CRM best practices / findings.
- Write copy, pull images, write brief & open job in project management system for Graphic Designers
- Brief creative team. Review email designs and provide to marketing teams for feedback. Manage review process with creative to address revisions and gain final marketing approval.
- Deliver email assets to Accenture (email vendor)/Saloncentric and oversee monthly deployments
- Pull monthly email campaign metrics and evaluate success & report out to larger marketing teams
- Deliver final email files to Accenture and Saloncentric for deployment. Review test emails and provide feedback
- Write subject lines and pre-header text.
- Work with Saloncentric team to request deployment dates and review email reporting. Provide reporting to product marketing teams.
- Work with Level Loyalty team to provide monthly offers to program members
- Liase with Redken Marketing teams to get offers to provide to Level monthly
- Keep calendar of events and manage relationship with Level team
- Assist with updating Reports & Presentations for the DDX team
- Support Pro & Consumer Sweepstakes execution & fulfilment for engagement & acquisition
- Compile competitive research & email inspiration
- Assist in blog editing & website content ad hoc projects to gain exposure to full DDX channels
What We Are Looking For:
- Undergraduate degree completed in the past 12 months
- Passion for digital marketing and marketing
- Interest in Beauty Industry, excellent organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Exceptional writing skills
- Strong Attention to detail
What’s In It For You:
- Salary Range: $25.00 - 27.50
- Hybrid Work Policy (3 Days in Office, 2 Days Work from Home) [*please keep only if applicable*]
- Flexible Time Off (Paid Company Holidays, Paid Vacation, Vacation Buy Program, Volunteer Time, Summer Fridays & More!)
- Access to Company Perks (VIP Access to L’Oréal’s Internal Shop for Discounted Products)
- Learning & Development Opportunities (Unlimited Access to E-learnings, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Mentorship Programs, & More!)
- Employee Resource Groups (Think Tanks and Innovation Squads)
- Access to Mental Health & Wellness Programs