Función del empleo: Transversal
Tipo de puesto: Fix Term
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
País: United States
NEW PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT INTERN - LA ROCHE-POSAY
In the Active Cosmetics Division, we make a difference to the lives of millions of consumers by improving the health and beauty of their skin, through every stage of life. Our brands (CeraVe, SkinCeuticals, La Roche Posay, Vichy and Dermablend) lead the way in skin care innovation, offering safe and effective products and services that deliver their promises. We invest heavily in research and development, and co-create our products with health professionals, scientists and the 90,000 dermatologists we serve around the world. We also design connected beauty experiences, harnessing intelligent technologies to empower people to take control of their skin health.
Our mission is to make a positive impact on people's lives. We are driven by human values of trust, respect and authenticity. Our teams work in a dynamic, supportive environment and work on meaningful projects that are changing the future of medical beauty. If you want to lead in innovation, technology and research, and you care about collaborating with passionate colleagues, serving communities and acting for the planet, please join us!
Marketing Intern - La Roche-Posay
Driven, productive, eager to learn/improve, self-motivated, team and detail-oriented are qualities necessary for success in this role. Aid the NPD team across all product lines with an emphasis on sun care.
12 Month Internship Program: L’Oreal USA has a unique program for recent graduates! It is a full time paid internship for up to 12 months where you are a fully contributing member.
* Bachelor’s degree - must have graduated within the past 12 months
* Proficient in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
* Ability to handle fast-paced environment and to multi-task
* Proactive, Ability to self-manage projects, High level of organization, ability to overcome obstacles
* Creative thinking - ability to ideate new product, inspired by trends, white space and opportunity
* Sensitivity to health and beauty
* Sense of aesthetics, attention to details and quality
* Basic business acumen, desire to better understand customer and insights
* Articulate, strong interpersonal skills, team oriented and personable
* Willingness & ability to own, follow up on and complete any administrative tasks
* Report to Head of Product Development and support NPD strategy and development of new products launches.
* Responsibilities include assisting in concepts, market and competitive analysis, artwork review and approval, competitive shopping and competitive bins.
* Work with cross-functional teams to manage timing of launches
* Work closely with R&I and Operational Development
* Pull and analyze brands and market sell-out data for new launches
* Prepare material for internal strategic meetings (Competitor’s products, Sell-In and Sell-out analysis, Product comps…)
* Monitor new product launches and create tracking document (Sales, RTB, Technology, etc.)
* Assist with administrative duties
* Formulas Tracking: evaluating formula aesthetic/efficacy, providing feedback to labs, preparing samples
* Trends: prepare competitive analysis for new trends for consumer/lifestyle/beauty presentations
* New Product Launch: analyze portfolio, create new product concepts/ideas, brainstorm product names
* Product Claims: prepare claims lists for product testing, create powerpoint slides for meetings, work with labs/marketing to streamline product testing methodology
* Artwork Management: manage artwork creation process, liaise with graphic designers, labs, legal, regulatory and claims to ensure product copy and claims
* Competitive Analysis: track new launches in tracker, evaluate competitive formulas, manage competitive shopping and storage, maintain claims chart on competitive launches/social media
* Administrative: Calendar & meeting management, meeting notes, order supplies for meetings, ship packages, create Purchase Orders for team, etc.
What’s In It For You:
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email  [email protected]. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.