Función del empleo: Research & Innovation
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct safety evaluation for cosmetic product including formulas and raw materials in a timely manner and in compliance with the SOPs within the Quality frame of WSE.
- Prepare cosmetic safety report for products registration and notification in APAC region.
- Supporting to prepare safety evaluation summaries of products and ingredients for regulatory submissions in APAC region.
- Develop close working partnership with sub-functional groups in regional WSE, aware of the existing product safety related regulations at country level.
- Positively engage in project. Know the key technical points of métiers in the responsible domain (technologies, formulations, products, raw materials...), and ensure timely reporting of key activities/progress/anticipated obstacles.
- Continuously develop the sensitivity and awareness to the aspects/elements required for decision making and optimize cross functional communication for simplicity and efficiency.
- MS in toxicology, pharmacology or biomedical sciences.
- Understanding of pre-clinical and clinical studies and be able to summarize findings accurately.
- Reviews and summarizes safety data from all sources.
- Strong interpersonal skills and team work spirit with the ability to work effectively in a matrix-type organization.
- Be flexible with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with minimal guidance.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both Chinese and English.
◄ Volver a lista de empleos