Función del empleo: Administrativo & Asistente
Tipo de puesto: Beca
Tipo de empleo: Jornada Completa
País: Saudi Arabia
L'Oréal Institute Coordinator - Graduate Trainee
An internship at L'Oréal Saudi Arabia will allow you to gain strong professional experience while learning and connecting with the best in the industry! Come & join our Saudi Arabia office for a 6–12-month assignment.
Job Responsibilities: Ensuring full management of the L'Oreal Professional Academy located in Riyadh.
- Responsible for the calendar & trackers in coordination with brand Educators.
- Coordinate with Educators & Trade Marketing Teams to arrange all local and international seminars in the Academy / Offline / Online / In-salon.
- Internal & external stakeholder management (internal team, students, salons).
- Guarantying a consistent customer / student experience -> using the NPS feedback platform.
- Responsible for all Academy products in terms of inventory and product display.
- Assisting the Head of Education to launch and coordinate the L'Oreal Professional Institute Program roll out.
- Lead the coordination with universities for the program roll out, in terms of opening registration, kicking of the program, preparing for the graduation.
- You must be a fresh grad or have a maximum of 2 years' experience.
- You must be available for at least 6 months starting from January.
Are you ready to start you L'Oréal adventure?
◄ Volver a lista de empleos