Función del empleo: Retail - Operaciones
Tipo de puesto: Indefinido
Tipo de empleo: Jornada Completa
País: Saudi Arabia
Retail Manager - Kiehl's
The Retail Manager helps improve Kiehl's sell-out in the stores located across KSA by motivating, inspiring & developing Kiehl's Customer Representatives through constant briefings, to assess objectives, monitor BA's performance and constantly align action plans with the Business Development Manager.
The Retail Manager should have updated beauty and skincare industry knowledge, understanding trends, competition and be up to date with newness and evaluation of the market.
The Retail Manager will need to demonstrate his/her strengths in Retail Education, coaching and commercial. The role requires regular travel to all markets with 75% to 80% of the time spent in market.
- Contribute to defining the right distribution strategy by brand and equity objective.
- Setting and implementing the local training objectives, defining the local strategy in alignment with regional strategy.
- Build a clear monthly training calendar focusing on launches priorities.
- Provide monthly coaching reports - sharing number of coaching sessions completed, topics covered, doors visited and feedback to management.
- Localize the training material received from the MENA office to match local needs and service protocols.
- Rasing local issues that might affect our performance at outlet level (stock issues, space issues, assortment issue, etc.)
- Giving Ad hoc feedback on new launches - to support product managers in sizing/potential.
- Create a monthly journey plan (travel dates, coaching sessions, classrooms, virtual sessions, etc.)
- Manage, track, and analyze on a monthly basis individual BA performance (KPIs) with a clear action plan to ensure performance development.
◄ Volver a lista de empleos