Función del empleo: Sales & Business Development
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: DKI Jakarta - Jakarta
· Under the supervision of the Key Account Manager, build the joint business plan with the account(s). Contribute to the commercial vision by sharing account perspective, risks and opportunities.
· Build, accurately forecasts and achieve the account (s) results: turnover, market share, profit. Plan all growth drivers accordingly.
· Prepare and lead the Account (s) negotiations, escalating when relevant. Build the action plan to implement the Division and channel strategy. Ensure it execution and tracking down to store level and sell out. Suggest plan adaptation when needed.
· Act as the expert of his account to feed a retailer-centric account planning process, to ensure as much alignment as possible in the joint business plans, and a compelling story to get retailer buying in.
· Build a deep customer intelligence and strong network with key stakeholders at the retailer’s.
· Work closely with other departments (Supply, Category manager, finance, marketing) Connect Account key stakeholder of all functions with their L’Oréal counterpart. Ensure the consistency of L’Oréal voices when speaking to the retailer.
· Min Holds Bachelor degree in any major.
· Min 2-5 years of relevant working experience
· Great communication skills, both written and verbal
· Strong ability to build relationships (with internal& external stakeholders)
· Has experience managing Key Account
· Proficient in Microsoft office, especially usage of Excel for number crunching/ analysis