KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES
Under the supervision of Group Key Account Manager, build the joint business plan with the accounts WATSONS & MATSUKIYO, adapting O2O model
- Contribute to the commercial vision by sharing account perspective, risks and opportunities.
- Build, accurately forecasts and achieve the accounts results: turnover, market share, profit. Plan all growth drivers accordingly.
- Prepare and lead the Accounts negotiations, escalating when relevant. Build the action plan to implement the Division and channel strategy.
- Partner with the Retailer to ensure assortment for e-commerce, merchandize plans and build plan for e-store campaigns and online related promotions.
- Collaborating with marketing teams in executing content plan cross media & sales platforms of retailers: shop-in-shop (SIS), web, app, Facebook, Instagram in accordance with brand positioning/ marketing campaigns
- Ensure it execution and tracking down to store level and sell out.
- Build a deep customer intelligence and strong network with key stakeholders at the retailer’s. Assist in social medial strategy with Buyers to drive engagement and conversation
- Work closely with other departments (Supply Chain, Category Management, Finance, Marketing) Connect Account key stakeholder of all functions with their L’Oréal counterpart. Ensure the consistency of L’Oréal voices when speaking to the retailer.
- Education Qualification: at least University Degree
- At least 3-years in KAM management experience in FMCG & Cosmetic. Experience in beauty/fashion categories is a plus
- Strategic thinking & advanced analytical skill
- Result Oriented - Decide and get things done
- Be customer service minded
- Team Management: coaching & motivation skill
- Financial/numeric acumen
- Good command of English
- Good at Microsoft Office Skill (Especially Excel & Powperpoint)