Función Laboral: Marketing Desarrollo
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: New York - New York
Section 1: General Information
Job Title: Assistant Manager, Marketing
Function: DMI Marketing
FLSA status: Exempt
Division: Kiehl's DMI
Supervisor Title: Manager, DMI Marketing
Location: Hudson St
Section 2: Job Summary (limit your description to one paragraph):
Works in conjunction with senior marketers in the development and communication of the brand’s strategic vision on a global level.
Section 3: Job Requirements (Minimum number years of experience, skills, certification and academic background required to perform this job):
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years’ experience in cosmetics or consumer goods marketing, particularly in international markets
- Skincare experience preferred
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Knowledge of industry
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment
- Adaptability in a rapidly changing environment
Section 4: Judgment and Decision Making (Describe the nature and impact of decisions required for this position as well as the type of supervision required for this position from the following; Close, Moderate, Intermittent, None):
Offers judgment and opinions on global marketing strategy of team. Requires moderate supervision in decision-making.
Section 5: Essential Physical Requirements (if applicable – i.e. lifting – exactly how much, bending, climbing, driving equipment):
Section 6: Financial Scope (if applicable):
Responsible for oversight of administrative tracking of the budget.
Section 7: Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Briefly describe 5-8 primary duties/responsibilities of the job. Please list these duties in order of importance and include the percentage of time spent or required for each activity.
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities
% of time spent.
Total should = 100%
1. Interact effectively with other departments, countries, and Zones to manage the product development process, working closely with the Product Development team
2. Conduct competitive analyses and reporting on key market trends
3. Play an integral role in the development of seasonal/yearly marketing plans for brand with input from local markets
4. Aide in the development of training materials on the line, and all new product launches
5. Assist in development of all presentations for senior management meetings
Section 8: Required Competencies:
Briefly describe 5-8 primary competencies that are core requirements for this position, in order of importance. Different from job responsibilities, these are “soft skills” that are required for success. Please refer to the L’Oreal USA MAP competencies. Examples include managing complexity, interacts effectively, innovates, etc.
1. Leads with Human Sensitivity – Demonstrates respect (i.e. adapts behavior to respect different personalities and cultures), develops others (i.e. explains strategic objectives and the meaning of projects) and enriches team dynamics (i.e. motivates the team to work with diverse personalities and cultures)
2. Displays Sensitivity to Our “Métier” – Focuses on quality (i.e. challenges and controls the quality of the team’s work), builds knowledge of the beauty business and understands beauty
3. Demonstrates Entrepreneurship – Takes initiative (i.e. expresses ambitious goals), focuses on customers, improves performance (i.e. improves work processes to save time and resources) and develops a vision
4. Innovates – Shows curiosity, imagines creative solutions generating business value, promotes team creativity (i.e. participates in creative controversy using insightful questioning)
5. Achieves Results with Integrity – Conveys energy, focuses on results (i.e. accelerates multiple tasks to meet deadlines) and acts with integrity
6. Manages Complexity – Reasons from multiple perspectives (i.e. analyzes issues by combining listening, observation, reasoning and common sense) and makes decisions (i.e. finds solutions when facing dilemmas)
7. Interacts Effectively – Listens and communicates effectively (i.e. developing a sense of confidence in presentation skills; able to express ideas across cultures) and actively networks
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job des