Función del empleo: Finance & Controlling
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: New York - New York
Analyst/Senior Analyst, Finance (DMI)
Location: Kiehl’s (435 Hudson)
This position is responsible for preparing various financial schedules and related reports for the budget and trend via operating across diverse and varied financial systems (SAP, Compass and Magnitude). Assist with the preparation of financial budget and trends. Full P&L responsibility and execute monthly close process. Approve purchase orders, manage cost control and conduct budget meetings with department heads. Analyze B/S accounts and prepare reconciliations. Liaise with development group on brand product cost information. Interface with GM, Global Marketing, Accounting and Advertising agencies as needed.
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Input, validation and report generation to support the financial operating documents (Magnitude, SAP, and Compass)
2. Support the Budget/Trend analysis
3. Update monthly worldwide brand financial data files for General Managers and Marketing teams using the DIM financial system
4. Approve POs, provide account coding and month end journal entries
5. Prepare various monthly reporting documents for Paris, Corporate, Finance, and Marketing
6. Provide ad hoc financial data to brand teams
7. Maintain the international product hierarchy by constant interactions with the Global Marketing teams, MSL and Paris.
8. Analyze monthly business results and identify risks and opportunities within the budgets.
1-3 years of experience in finance or accounting
Strong computer skills (excel is a must)
Strong analytical, problem solving, multi-tasking and communication skills
Must demonstrate an ability to be detail-oriented as the role requires the use of multiple computer systems
Must have the ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment
Must be able to work out of the New York office approximately 40% of the time
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.